OKAY. THIS SHIRO MAKEUP STUFF IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE
WEIRDESTBEST THINGS ON THE PLANET
So to fucking start they have fucking Hobbit eyeshadow
trust me tho, it gets better.
They have fucking Hunger Games and Pokemon?!
But if that wasn’t enough, they have fucking Moon Moon, Tardis, and Leonardo Dicaprio eyeshadow
AND YOU GET FREE CANDY. IM REALLY COMNFUSED
- James and Lily: To establish the story line as well as to show orphans of war.
- Cedric Diggory: To show Voldemort's mercilessness.
- Sirius Black: To show Harry's lack of guidance/parental figures.
- Albus Dumbledore: To show the death of a great leader can't stop a war.
- Hedwig: To show the end of Harry's childhood.
- Mad Eye: To show the death of a soldier.
- Dobby: To show even the smallest of creatures can die a Hero's death.
- Fred Weasley: To show that some deaths you just can't get over. And that's okay.
- Tonks and Remus Lupin: To reestablish orphans of war.
- Colin Creevey: To show that the good die young, even when they aren't supposed to.
- Severus Snape: To show that you can always change your ways. Always.
- Meaning of this post: To make anyone who reads it want to crawl in a hole and drown in their tears.
Whether I’ve seen it or not or just heard recordings or what
- How I discovered it
- If I have seen it, the first time I saw it
- Favorite song
- Favorite character
- Least favorite character
- OTP (If any)
- Favorite portrayal
- Least favorite portrayal
- Whether I’d see it [again]
home alone? did you mean time to practice for my broadway debut?